Friday, December 17, 2010

Tru-Fire

I LOVE this release! {Tru-Fire Edge Buckle Foldback Pink}
I just got this new release from Tru Fire the other day & love it! I'm already shooting better groups now that I started using it.
A few things I love about it:
1) It's PINK!
2) The length is adjustable up to 1 inch
3) I love the foldback option and that it has a buckle instead of velcro. My old release was velcro and didn't fold back. I couldn't decide if it was worse to put the release on before I went to the stand and clank it on the ladder the whole way up, or to put the release on in the stand, and make a lot of noise with the velcro. Guess now I don't have to worry about either!
They also make this in other camo patterns. Go to their website http://www.trufire.com/ to look at the other styles & color options.

No comments:

Post a Comment